SECTION 2 – COLLECTION OF DATA
Our app collects information including personal data about the users of the app to provide them the best possible services. The data which will be collected in this process will also be used to communicate with that user through e-mail and/or newsletters. Some of the information that is gathered by the app through automatic means will be collected by the different protocols that have been introduced over the years. Users can use Apple ID or Google account in order to access our app’s services.
2.1. User And Buyer Information Collection.
There will be a collection of information from you when you made a user account on our. The information you may provide includes but not limited to:
- Full Name and/or Username
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our app.
2.2. Automatic Information Collection
We also collect information that is collected by general application including app permission for the purpose of providing our services. This type of information includes (but not limited to) app usage by users, analytical information, Mobile Device ID (e.g., IMEI, AD ID), firmware version, geographic location, language and its preference, and data and time of users’ browsing history. We may release such information in aggregate form for the purpose of making our services better. Please note that in aggregate form none of the individual users can be identified. Our application will also collect information that is considered personal identifiable information such as IP address and other information collected through cookies. We may share this information with third parties or in order to be compliant legally. Some of the information collected automatically (but not limited to) is:
3.1. Web Beacons: “Web beacons” (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) are small transparent graphic images that are often used in conjunction with cookies in order to further personalize our app’s services for our users, collect a limited set of information about our visitors, and advertise to our users. We may also use web beacons in email communications in order to understand the behavior of our customers, such as whether an email has been opened or acted upon.
SECTION 4 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We (app) will not share, lease, or sell any personal user information to a third party (unless specifically required by legal authorities for lawful purposes or with our service-providing partners). We are also disclosing that there may be a presence of third-party links on our app. We will also use the services of Google Analytics (or other analytical tools) in order to track user’s session activity, bounce rate, time of stay, and general traffic analytics. Most of these links will only there in order to help us provide our services.
We are committed to protecting the personal data of consumers and users to the best of our ability. Data security is necessary and therefore in compliance with the global data privacy laws we have implemented the measures in order to make sure that all data belonging to the consumers and users of our app is well protected. We have made sure that all the transactions on and through our app are going through well-protected payment platforms
We May Share Users’ Information In Following Instances:
- When we are required by a court of law or legal authority to do so.
- When our business is transferred or sold to a new company or owner and in that transaction, the data stored by us will also be transferred to the new owner.
- We may store and transfer the personal data of the users out of the United Kingdom and European region in order to better provide our services. This step will be taken in order to make our services better. Users of our app acknowledge that their data can be stored on hosting servers that are outside the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.
- We will share the users’ data with our service providers ( such as web-hosting providers, payment partners, etc.), affiliates, marketing partners, business partners, and others who have legal rights to access users’ data.
5.1. Retention Of Data
SECTION 6 – PRIVACY RIGHTS USER RIGHTS
In compliance with the GDPR, CCPA, and CalOPPA other user privacy rights, this statement has been provided for all the users of our app who are using any of our services. All the users have the right to access their personal information and they have the right to know how their data is being stored on our app. Users can also have their data removed or transferred from our app.
Under user rights and you have the following rights as a consumer, user, and purchaser:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- They have the right to know how our app (including tools and protocols) collects their personal data.
SECTION 7 – EEA COMPLIANCE
This statement has been specifically drafted for our European users and we are declaring that the data of the users from European Economic Zone areas will be stored outside of the EU jurisdiction. This may include the storage of data on servers that may be in the USA or in Asia. Please note that all relevant security measures will be taken in order to safeguard users’ data.
SECTION 8 – UK GDPR
- The Right To Access – You have the right to request our platform to know what kind of data is being collected.
- The Right To Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct (or complete) any information you believe is inaccurate (or incomplete) about yourself.
- The Right To Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Restrict Processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Object To Processing – You have the right to object to our app’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Data Portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Complain To A Supervisory Authority – You have the right to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Any user can contact us to let us know about their rights at [email protected].
SECTION 9 – AGE LIMIT
No one under the age of 18 is allowed to use our app or services specifically it is prohibited to anyone under the age of 18 to provide us any personally identifiable information in any way. Any such information unknowingly collected by our app will be deleted as soon as we have become aware of it. If a parent or guardian is aware that the kid or the child has provided us personal identifiable information without their consent, they should reach us at [email protected].
SECTION 10 – OPT-OUT RIGHT FROM E-MAIL LIST
All users have the right to opt out of our e-mail list by removing themselves from our e-mail list. Users can either e-mail us at [email protected] if they wish to stop receiving our e-mails or they can also follow the link provided at the end of every email, follow the link to our app and chose opt-out or unsubscribe.
SECTION 12 – CONTACT