SECTION 1 – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions explain the services and business terms of our app Build Me Up. The references such as “we”, “our”, “us”, “app” refer to the services of our Google Play’s and Apple Store’s official app of ‘Build Me Up’. The information is available on this app to you (“user”, “member”) through these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and is conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, the policies and everything else posted here. By using our app and any of our services you have engaged in our service, and you are bound by the terms and rules of the app. Read these terms carefully. These terms shall apply to you as a user, visitor, member, guest, and everyone who has accessed the Build Me Up app. If you are not in agreement with the terms or any one of the terms and then you may not access the app in whole or in part and you also can not use any of our services.
We reserve the right to add, delete, amend or change any features, tools, terms, or rules of our app, and any of the new, amended, or changed features will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any new update or change will be posted here on this page, so, make sure to keep checking this page for updates and amendments. Your continued use of the app regardless of whether you have viewed those updates or not will constitute your acceptance of those updates.
SECTION 2- REQUIREMENTS
2.1. Age Requirement
You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. If you are under, you do not have permission to use our app.
2.2. Not Barred By Law
You must otherwise not be barred by law from using the internet, apps, and social interactive platforms and applications for any reason whatsoever.
2.3. Personal Information Requirement For Registration
Build Me Up is an app that offers you a hassle-free, responsive, and quick social interaction platform. To provide our users, the best services we may need personal information. This personal information may include your, first name, last name, phone number, age, profile and other pictures, and email.
2.4 Online Content Disclaimer
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by the Site, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Site or the Service nor do we adopt nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by other parties. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends via the Service. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
2.5 Posting and Conduct Restrictions
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide “User Content” to the Service. You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service.
You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its sole discretion.
We grant you permission to use and access the Service, subject to the following express conditions surrounding User Content. You agree that failure to adhere to any of these conditions constitutes a material breach of these Terms.
By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Service, you agree as follows:
· You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
· You will not post information that is malicious, libelous, false or inaccurate;
· You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable and offensive;
· You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, or others, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content; and
· You hereby agree that we have the right to determine whether your User Content submissions are appropriate and comply with these Terms of Service, remove any and/or all of your submissions, and terminate your account with or without prior notice.
You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. The Site is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content.
The Site does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we employ, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Service or with other Users.
SECTION 3 – APP USAGE TERMS USE OF THE BUILD ME UP SERVICES
As a condition of your use of the app, you agree that:
- You will comply with Apple and Google policies and terms;
- You are at least 18 years of age or older;
- You will not try to or bully other members and users of the Build Me Up app;
- You will not attempt to use the app with crawlers, robots, data mining, or extraction tools, or any other functionality;
- Your use of the app will at all times comply with these Terms;
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the app, and all such information is accurate, true, current, and complete; and
- You will update and correct the information you have submitted to the app, including all account information, and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account).
SECTION 4 – USER ACCOUNT, LOG IN, AND PASSWORD
After the account registration, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep your login information confidential. The user alone will be responsible for any activity that happens under his/her account whether or not they have authorized it. If any user or account holder of our app has a reason to believe that their account and/or login information has been compromised, they are requested to contact Apple or Google if they are using their credentials. Users can also contact us through email if they have used e-mail and username to register their account.
SECTION 5 – COPYRIGHT POLICY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1. Copyright And Intellectual Property Rights
The source code, logos, audio, videos, compositions, words, design, videos, samples, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases, and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through our app is the property of Build Me Up and Build Me Up LLC and is protected by intellectual property laws. If you have used a service or subscription or otherwise entered into a separate agreement with us you will also be subject to the terms of that agreement or those terms of service, which shall prevail in the event of a conflict.
a. Grant Of Limited License.
All users and buyers and hereby granted a limited license for the purpose of using our app’s services. Users have the authority to share the product links and our app on their social media platforms within certain limits. You affirm, confirm and agree that you will not exploit any portion of our service and you are not authorized to use any of the services unless you have acquired prior written permission from us.
5.2. Copyright Policy And Reporting Copyrighted Material (“DMCA” Procedure)
If you have reason to believe that any of your copyrighted image, work, material, or content (“Content”) is being used on our app without permission, you can contact us according to the procedure described below. This procedure has been drafted in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
All infringement notifications must be submitted in writing to our website’s DMCA Agent at the email address listed below, and must include the following:
- Any kind of Identification of the infringed copyrighted work(s).
- Identification of the material or link allegedly hosting the infringing content.
- Details of the owners whose copyrighted work is being infringed. Details may include information such as mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- The authorization statement of the claimant with the following wording:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law,” and
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;”
- The full name and electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s agent.
DMCA Agent E-Mail Address:
SECTION 6 – PROHIBITED CONTENT
The following type of content is strictly prohibited on our app and posting of such content will not be tolerated in any way.
- Distributing and showing pornography of any kind is strictly prohibited including images, videos, sketches which deem to provide an idea about people having an explicit or sexual position or act.
- No member is allowed to post nude images of themselves or others as profile pictures.
- Using fake names, fake profile pictures, and catfishing is strictly prohibited, and doing so will result in disciplinary action.
- Using racist, bullying, sectarianism, threatening, or using language with heavy profanity is not allowed on our app.
- Posting content that either is or related to gore, death, slaughter, carnage, fetish and other violent forms of material is prohibited.
SECTION 7 – ANTI BULLYING AND ANTI HARASSMENT POLICY
Build Me Up is an app you can receive the positive feedback you need to take your own natural beauty, sex appeal, and confidence to amazing new levels that’ll pour over into your own life and happiness. There in our app, the maintenance and establishment of an anti-bullying, caring, equitable, safe, and anti-harassment environment is guaranteed to maximize the interactive potential of all of our users and members. Therefore, we have a very strict 3-strike rule against any form of abuse, negative comment, bullying remark, and harassment, and anyone found to violate our policy will be banned permanently.
SECTION 8 – BUILD ME UP SERVICES DISCLAIMER
The information provided through our app is being provided ‘as is and is not meant to be any professional or legally binding advice. Build Me Up does not warrant or provide any guarantee or representation as to the accuracy of the information provided through the app. There may be content related to the different fields of life available through our app and all users and members should consult relevant professionals before relying on any information provided on or through our app. Please remember, we have only provided the information, interviews, suggestions, opinions, and recommendations for general information purposes only, and any reliance on the information provided in the Build Me Up app is done at the user’s own risk.
SECTION 9 – DISCLAIMER REGARDING APP CONTENT
Build Me Up may not be able to review or check all of the materials posted to the app and users’ profiles and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use, or effects. By operating the app, Build Me Up does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The app may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. It may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or the downloading, copying, or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. The owner and CEO of the Build Me Up app disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the app, or any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.’
SECTION 10 – UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations or shipping under our general terms. In any such event, the order or project can be canceled and any amount retained will be refunded. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial action.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 11 – LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
Liability of any kind by Build Me Up, its owner, CEO, team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates, for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages related o devices, investments, products, or lost profits or for any claim or demand by any third party, even if we, and our team and staff members, employees, consultants, affiliates or our partners knew or had reason to know of the possibility of such damages claim or demand arising under any theory of law in tort, contract, strict liability) from, or in connection with, the access (or the inability of access) to or use of the app is excluded and is hereby expressly disclaimed by our app and related associates to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law and regulations.
SECTION 12 – INDEMNIFICATION
Your use of our app is being assumed at the condition that you are agreeing that you fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Build Me Up (app) the owner(s), staff and team members, employees, consultants, and affiliates from any and all damages, causes of action, liability, suits, allegations, sums of money, claims and demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that you ever had, now have or will have in the future against us, arising from your participation in or in any way related to our app, videos, and services, even if we were aware in advance of the possibility of any such claim.
SECTION 13 – CHANGE AND AMENDMENT IN THE TERMS
We reserve the right to change our Terms and policies at any time without notice, and by using the application and app of Build Me Up and it’s content you are agreeing to the app Terms as it appears.
SECTION 14 – CONTACT
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or reservations, you may contact us through our contact page. You may also contact us by e-mail using this email address. [email protected].